♡ more posts like this here ♡
Rest days can be one of the hardest things for me because I always have to figure out what to do with myself! It can be hard to take a day completely off but honestly, your body needs it. These are the things I do to use my rest day to be productive, help my body recover and move into my next week with clear motivation!
For more nutrition & fitness info & tips go here. :)
My fitness apps!
- Row One:
- Zombies, Run ($)- Zombies, Run! is a mobile app that changes the way you jog or run. Instead of just tracking what you do, it pits you against a world of zombies in a fight to survive.
- Charity Miles- This app donates money to an organization of your choice for every mile biked, run, or walked!
- 5k Runner($)- Couch to 5k program. This is a great app to help you build up your endurance and begin running a 5k within 9 weeks!
- RunTracker ($)- This is a great program for tracking how many miles you run, how fast you go, total time, and more!Row Two:
- Training: This Nike app works if you have the sensor for the Nike shoes and it will track your runs!
- Fitocracy: This app is very motivating as it provides a fitness community with plenty of others you can compete against or work with to improve your fitness skills. You earn points for completing workouts and badges for accomplishments!
- Nike Training: Here you can find a TON of workouts, earn rewards, and stay motivated!
- Youtube: You can find plenty of workout videos on here!! Just take a look!
Row Three:(All of these apps are for tracking calories and workouts)
Row Four: (All of these apps provide more workouts for you to try!)
- Fitness Buddy
And below: Music for your workouts, messages to text your fitness buddy, safari to find any workouts or health info, and tumblr to talk to your lovely fitties (:
Good morning everyone! Today I received a message on here asking if I have workout apps on my phone, and the answer is yes I do!!! I rely deeply on them, too!
The app I mostly use is Strava Run, where it tracks how far you run, and people that follow you can see your achievements, and can encourage you by commenting or leaving kudos. It shows maps, calories burnt, distance, speed, and I find it very accurate in comparison to most apps of its type!
Another one that I highly recommend is Nike Training Club, where it gives you AMAZING workouts at any level.
I say, check out all the apps in my photo!! I would feel lost without them all!
Enjoy your day! :)
So this happened. Am I gonna use all of these, or any of them? No clue, but I figured I should get my shit together and work out. Granted I have a gym membership that I pay for every month that I don’t use so yeah, we shall see how this goes.